Akita Inu Breed Guide
Akita Inu Dog Breed Information
Akita Inus for Sale
The Akita inu is an ancient and quite large Japanese breed of dog that can make a fantastic pet for people who have the time and effort to devote to raising Akita inu puppies. Akitas are known for their intelligence and Akita inu puppies are not recommended for first time owners as some special treatment is required. To find out more about Akita Inu puppies, read on.
- The first thing you should know before you buy Akita inu puppies for sale is that they will grow to be quite large and therefore need plenty of exercise. Akitas can live an apartment but they need plenty of exercise, they are equally suited to being outdoor dogs however.
- Generally, akitas will for about ten years which is concurrent with dog breeds of this size and Akita Inu puppies are not particularly prone to any specific health issues. The coats of Akita Inu puppies are fairly short and come in lighter colours as well as red.
- Akita puppies for sale will turn into very intelligent dogs that need to be kept active and stimulated otherwise they can become destructive so prospective owners of akitas need to be aware of this.
- The Akita inu makes an excellent family pet that is excellent with adults and children alike, although care should be taken around small children who could be inadvertently injured by the dog. Proper socialisation is essential with Akita inu puppies, like all dogs. Akitas have excellent protective instincts of their family,
- Akitas have been known to be aggressive towards other dogs, especially those of the same sex but proper socialisation of Akita Inu puppies for sale should help to avoid this, hence the need for experience of dog ownership when owning akitas.
- If you feel you are interested in owning an Akita Inu, you can search for Akita puppies for sale here on Dogs and Puppies. Alternatively, you can advertise Akitas for sale for free to thousands of people here on Dogs and Puppies.