Boxer Puppies for Sale: Breed Tips
Boxer Breed Information
Boxers for Sale
Boxer puppies for sale have short haired coats and come in fawn, red and brindle colour variations. You can also buy boxer puppies for sale with flashes of white on their underbelly and chest. Boxer dog puppies will shed their coats all year round but they are average shedders so it isn’t too much of a problem.
The boxer originates in Germany and their name is said to have come from the boxing action they make with their paws. Boxer puppies for sale will grow to medium size and they will develop strong jaws and a powerful bite. Boxer dog puppies can be trained for military and police work because of their strength and intelligence.
Boxer Puppies for Sale – Temperament
- A Boxer puppy is strong, lively and very loyal.
- You will find that Boxer dog puppies have extremely high energy levels.
- Boxers are intelligent, loving and make excellent companions.
- Boxer puppies for sale will grow into patient self-assured and dignified dogs.
- You will find a Boxer puppy is wary of strangers but if threatened will be courageous.
- Boxer dogs are very alert and make fantastic guard dogs.
- If socialised with family pets from a young age Boxer puppies will grow to love them.
- Boxers do not like to be alone for long periods of time.
Caring for a Boxer Puppy
Grooming is not hard at all with Boxers because their coats are so short and bathing should only be done when absolutely necessary. Boxers are good at grooming themselves. Boxer dogs do have some health issues that might include epilepsy, skin problems and they can be prone to tumours. If you are going to keep your Boxer puppy healthy for life it is essential that you feed him the right diet. They also have sensitive stomachs so you will have to watch out or they will get a bad case of wind.
Browse Boxer puppies for sale on Dogs and Puppies.