Bullmastiff Breed Guide
Bullmastiff Dog Breed Information
Bullmastiffs for Sale
Bullmastiffs are a large and very friendly breed of dog that is well suited to being a family pet. The Bullmastiff was bred by gamekeepers to track and immobilise poachers (usually by keeping them on the ground). Bullmastiffs were never bred for hunting and signs of aggression in Bullmastiffs is virtually unheard of. To find out more about Bullmastiff puppies, read on.
About Bullmastiff Puppies
- Bullmastiff puppies for sale can grow to be extremely large and will be stronger than most adults, with proper training however, bullmastiffs will become fantastic pets. Despite their size, bullmastiff puppies for sale will grow into surprisingly agile and active dogs.
- Bullmastiff puppies also need consistent training because they can sometimes be very stubborn and headstrong. Bullmastiffs were bred to be independent working dogs and this trait still exists in the breed. While bullmastiffs will be very good with humans, they generally do not get on well with other male dogs.
- Bullmastiffs will bond very well with their families and they make excellent pets but care should be taken when small children are around bullmastiffs as they can very easily be knocked over by them. Bullmastiff puppies for sale need to be trained from an early age not to jump up at people.
- The personality of the bullmastiff is one of the main reasons why people choose to purchase bullmastiff puppies for sale. Bullmastiffs are extremely loyal to and protective of their family. Aggression however is very uncommon in the Bullmastiff.
- Pedigree bullmastiff puppies for sale will always be either fawn, red or brindle in colour and these are the only colours that are accepted to be registered. A smallish white patch on the chest of the Bullmastiff is acceptable. Bullmastiff puppies, like a lot of pedigree puppies for sale are prone to certain health issues with hip and elbow dysplasia being quite common.
- You can search for a wide range of bullmastiff puppies for sale here on Dogs and Puppies. Alternatively, if you have bullmastiff puppies you want to sell, you can advertise your puppies for free here on Dogs and Puppies.