Dogue De Bordeaux Breed Guide
Dogue De Bordeaux Dog Breed Information
Dogue De Bordeauxs for Sale
The Dogue de Bordeaux is a huge and very old French breed of dog that is a fantastic pet. The large size of the Dogue de Bordeaux belies it’s gentle nature and although Dogue de Bordeaux puppies for sale retain their guarding instincts, they are very placid and tolerating. To find out more about Dogue de Bordeaux puppies, read on.
Dogue de Bordeaux Puppies
- Dogue de Bordeaux puppies will grow into very large and strong dogs that need a fairly strong person to handle them. The Dogue de Bordeaux was originally used for a wide range of jobs including as a guard dog for livestock, for buildings and to pull heavy loads.
- Dogue de Bordeaux puppies for sale should all have a short, brown coat that can range from very light brown to darker shades such as mahogany. White toes and a white chest can sometimes be found on Dogue de Bordeaux puppies.
- If you are planning to breed the Dogue de Bordeaux you should be prepared for the fact that they have exceptionally large litters with the average number of Dogue de Bordeaux puppies per litter being 10-15 as opposed to 5-8 for other dogs. If you have Dogue de Bordeaux puppies for sale, you can place a free ad here on Dogs and Puppies to reach thousands of people each day.
- The temperament of the Dogue de Bordeaux is very good. Dogue de Bordeaux puppies are usually very even tempered and have a strong protective instinct over their family. Vigilance without aggression is common for Dogue de Bordeaux puppies and adults. That said, it is essential that these animals are socialised early in their lives and have a strong handler to prevent dominance issues or stubbornness.
- If you are still interested in owning a Dogue de Bordeaux, you can search for Dogue de Bordeaux puppies for sale here on Dogs and Puppies. Alternatively, you can advertise your Dogue de Bordeaux puppies by placing a free ad here on Dogs and Puppies.