Labradoodle Puppies For Sale: Breed Guide
Labradoodle Breed Information
Labradoodles for Sale
Labradoodle’s are a hydrid breed, a cross between a Labrador Retriever and a Poodle. The breed is currently a popular choice as a family pet due to their good temperament. To find out more information about this breed, read on.
Find out about Labradoodle Puppies
- The breed was first produced in 1989 in Australia. The original reason for the breeding was so the dogs could become guide dogs, and the breed still makes success guide dogs around the world today.
- Labradoodle’s are easily trainable due to their high intelligence, this is as their roots are in working dogs and they love to serve and work. They can also be trained to the whistle quite quickly and often do extremely well at retrieval work. However, unfortunately Labradoodle’s can be very stubborn at times.
- Due to the intelligent nature of these dogs they need plenty of mental and physical attention and it can be know that sometimes they are too intelligent for their own good.
- This breed of dog is playful and active and are well-known to have a more attentive nature than a Labrador. They are docile, affectionate and not normally aggressive which makes them wonderful for children and people who have special needs, browse Labradoodle's on Dogs and Puppies.
- In recent year Labradoodle’s have had an astronomical rise in popularity, therefore many breeders have emerged all over the county, and as a result of this specific Labradoodle trusts have opened.
- Be warmed that many Labradoodle’s love water which makes them bring in a large amount of dirt and mud into your home. Consequently, they are not a breed for those who are house proud. Place a free advert selling a Labradoodle.