Advice for Re-homing Dogs
Sadly, it is sometimes unavoidable that you will have to re-home a dog. This can be for a number or reasons and if you are re-homing dogs that you have become emotionally attached to, it can be extremely difficult. Fortunately, there are a number of things you can do to make the process of re-homing dogs easier. To find out more advice about dogs for re-homing, read on.
How To Re-home Dogs
- When you are re-homing dogs, you should try and avoid sending the animal to a rescue shelter if possible as it is much better to re-home a dog straight into another loving family. A possible exception to this when re-homing dogs is if the animal has medical issues then a dog shelter may be able to provide the correct treatment.
- You need to try and place your adverts for dogs for re-homing in as many places as possible as this will increase your chances of being able to re-home a dog quickly. You can place an advert to re-home a dog for free here on Dogs and Puppies.
- In your adverts for dogs, it is important that you include all the necessary information such as the age of the dog, why you are trying to re-home dogs, any important medical info and also some basic contact details. One of the most important things in adverts for dogs for re-homing is the picture. You need to make sure that the picture is of good quality and shows the dog well. Here on Dogs and Puppies, you can add more pictures to your advert at no extra cost.
- The visibility of your advert is very important when trying to re-home dogs and for a small extra fee, you can ensure that your adverts for dogs for re-homing appear at the top of the lists and get the most views.
- When you are re-homing dogs and you are contacted by potential new owners, you need to answer their questions as honestly as you can and make sure they know everything about the dogs for re-homing. You also need to make sure you are comfortable with the potential new owner and their suitability at re-homing dogs.
Remember, you can place an advert for dogs for re-homing for free here on Dogs and Puppies.