German shepherd puppy killed by bees
Sara, a German shepherd puppy was killed by a swarm of bees after the insects stung the dog more than 100 times, according to the telegraph.co.uk.
A german shepherd puppy that knocked against a bee hive got stung by hundreds of bees. When the dog’s owner returned home from work she found the puppy struggling to get into the house. The scared dog entered the living room followed by a swarm of bees that kept on stinging the puppy and also started to sting the owner. Although the dog was immediately taken to the vet, it died few days later.
To read more news please click here.
Image source: telegraph.co.uk