Puppies recovering after Norfolk explosion
Nine dogs and four puppies are recovering after their house in Norfolk (USA) exploded from a natural gas leak last Saturday, according to WTKR-TV.
All the dogs were inside the house when the explosion happened. Thanks to the neighbours, all 13 Chihuahuas are doing fine although they have some injuries and are still quite terrified. A few of the puppies are missing their whiskers and some other Chihuahuas are suffering from eye injuries caused by the heat of the explosion. The owner of the dog is also recovering from her injuries. Th dogs will be returned to the woman once she is fully recovered. However, Norfolk has a limit of four dogs per home so 9 dogs will have to find a new home.
To read more news click here.
Text and image source: WTKR-TV