All Ad categories
    • All Ad categories
    • Dogs and Puppies
    • Dog Accessories
    • Dog Services
    • Events
    Please select a location from the drop-down list

    Dog dies in house fire

    NewsWorld Dog NewsThursday 29 September 2011

    One dog died and another one had to be given oxygen after being rescued from a house fire in West Des Moines, Iowa (USA) on Tuesday morning.

    The fire-fighters that arrived to the scene managed to put the fire out quickly. The homeowner did not get hurt. His two Beagles that actually woke him up when the fire broke out, turned out to be inside the house as well and were not that lucky. One of them died and another dog had to be given oxygen.

    According to the police report, the cause of the fire appears to be a discarded cigarette. Patch, the dog that did not survive the fire, was saved by its owner many years ago when adopted from the Animal Rescue League.

     To read more news click here.

    Text source: KCCI News; image source:

    Subscribe to our newsletter