All Ad categories
    • All Ad categories
    • Dogs and Puppies
    • Dog Accessories
    • Dog Services
    • Events
    Please select a location from the drop-down list

    Kelly Osbourne’s Dog Almost Killed

    NewsFamous Dog NewsMonday 23 May 2011

    Sid, Kelly Osbourne’s beloved Pomeranian pooch almost died when he tried some of… chewing gum!

    The sweetener Xylitol present in chewing gums might be harmful to dogs (let’s say is a dog equivalent of cyanide to humans). It causes a dropdown of blood sugar and shuts down liver functions.

    After Sid accidentally swallowed some chewing gum, Kelly immediately took it to the vet. His condition was only not–life threatening as it was still in its wrapper. Kelly has banned the chewing gum from her house for obvious reasons.

    Subscribe to our newsletter